Roast apple pasta walnuts and blue cheese Raw toffee apples
- Place chicken; ginger, garlic, lemongrass and lime peel in a saucepan with 1L of water. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred meat into bite-size pieces with a fork. Discard skin and bones.
- Strain stock into a clean saucepan and whisk in the fish sauce, tom yum paste and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer and add chicken to reheat.
- Stir through lime juice, apples and coriander just before serving.
- Serve topped with coriander leaves.
- Use seafood such as mussels, prawns and calamari in place of chicken.