Thai apple and chicken salad Hot and sour chicken and apple soup
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and drain (reserving a cup of cooking water).
- Toss all ingredients except the cream, cheeses, pasta and nuts in a small roasting tray.
- Roast for 10 minutes then remove the crisped sage leaves.
- Roast for a further 15 minutes or until apples and onions are soft and a little caramelised.
- Stir through cream and Parmesan and roast for 10 minutes more.
- Toss pasta with roasting tray ingredients and blue cheese. Stir through a little pasta water if needed.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with crispy sage and walnuts. Serve