Raw toffee apples Apple and chia breakfast pots
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Soak dates in 1 cup boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Remove pips from dates and blitz with ¼ cup of soaking liquid until smooth.
- Mix dates with ½ the butter and vanilla.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir through the date mixture.
- Slice tops off the apples and using a melon baller scoop out the core and a bit of the flesh to create a cavity for the filling.
- Pile the filling into the apples and mound it on top.
- Drizzle with remaining butter and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with custard, cream or Greek yoghurt.