- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- If using fresh vine leaves, blanch them briefly in boiling water and refresh in ice water (this makes them easier to fold). Pat dry.
- Wrap the blocks of feta in vine leaves and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the grapes in a small roasting dish and drizzle over vincotto/muscadel.
- Place feta and grapes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully place the feta on a serving dish and dot over the grapes. Drizzle with grape pan juices.
- Scatter over pine nuts and micro herbs and serve hot with bread.
Find preserved vine leaves in brine at deli’s and specialist food stores.
If you can’t find fresh or preserved vine leaves use kale or spinach leaves.