Camembert fondue with pears and spiced nuts Coconut rice pudding with pear and berry compote
- Preheat oven to highest setting. Scatter two baking trays with semolina.
- Cut pears 0.5 cm slices.
- Heat half the butter, sugar and rosemary in a large pan and cook half the pears until golden, flip pears over and add half the masala, cook for a moment and remove (reserving any pan juices). Repeat with remaining pears.
- Divide dough into two and roll both pieces into a thin oblong pizza base.
- Scatter cheeses evenly over bases. Drizzle with oil and season with black pepper.
- Dot with pear slices and bake briefly until pizza base is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Scatter over rocket and pinenuts. Serve drizzled with reserved pan juices.
- Pears ripen from the inside out, so don’t be deceived by a pear that feels too firm, it is probably perfectly ripe for eating.
- You can substitute polenta for semolina.