Rustic pear and gorgonzola pizzaGluten-free pear crumpets
- Place coconut milk and 1 can of water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add rice and remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place all compote ingredients in another pan.
- Heat gently until berries release their juice, then simmer, turning pears in liquid occasionally. Cook until pears are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve rice pudding in small bowls topped with half a pear and a few spoonfuls of berry sauce.
- Dice pears instead and use as a filling for pies and crumbles.